Eea Residence Application

Are you a non-EEA family member of an EEA citizen and are planning to move to or visit your EEA family members in the UK? If so, then you will need an EEA family permit. An EEA family permit, short for European Economic Area Family Permit, is an immigration document that is issued by UK consulates abroad to make it easier for non-EEA family members to join their EEA nationals in the UK.


At AS&co, we specialise in EEA family permit applications and can offer you expert consultation on how to apply for EEA family permit. Committed to helping you in every step of the way in terms of offering the right advice and making the EEA permit application, we promise you desired results with the minimum time frame at the most affordable prices.

Get Free Advice On Travel Document Application


Social Media


Subscribe to our news letter to get the lattst
new on immigration